Stay safe during your visit
Welcome to the Turku Art Museum! We have increased measures to ensure visitor safety and want to make your visit as pleasant and safe as possible.
• Please only visit the museum if you are healthy.
• Pay attention to hand hygiene. Toilets are located on the ground floor where you can wash your hands. Hand sanitizers are available in the toilets and in the lobby.
• Please maintain a distance of at least 1–2 meters to other visitors and staff.
• If you need to cough, please cover your mouth either with your sleeve or a tissue.
At the counter and in the lobby
• Please pay by card. We don’t accept cash for the moment.
• Present your Museum Card at the card reader or download the app from the App Store or GooglePlay.
• The lockers in the lobby are in use and the keys are kept at the cash desk. The key chains are disinfected after each use.
• Face masks can be purchased at the cash desk.
Visiting the exhibition
• We may limit the number of visitors, if necessary.
• We don’t take any group bookings for the moment. The maximum size of a group is 10 people.
• No guided tours or events are held until 30th August.
• All facilities at the museum are cleaned extra carefully.
Café and the museum shop
• Please do not touch surfaces unnecessarily.
• The number of customer seats in the café is limited. More tables and seating can be found on the terrace.